CLAIMS AUDITING SPECIALIST
Experience, confidentiality, and discretion are some of what you look for in a billing service. Home Health Billing to Go, Inc. embodies those characteristics, along with many others, making us one of the more respected billing services. Since 1987, Dawn and her staff have worked with hospital based agencies, buyers, sellers, consultants and law firms. When it comes to home health billing, you won’t find a more engaged or a better equipped outsourced billing service.
We have worked with the staff from Home Health Billing To Go for several years now and appreciate all they do for us. They are always available for questions, are very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. Thank you to Dawn, Faith, Tiffany and Veronica for everything.
Agave Home Health – Alpine, TX
Outsourcing our billing to HHBTG allowed us to focus our attention to treating patients rather than worry about new billing regulations. Not only is the service great, the staff at HHBTG are courteous, responsive and professional. By far the best decision we’ve made!
Rami Almuhtadi, MHA | CEO – Platinum Healthcare Corp – Irving, TX
We have had a longstanding professional relationship with Home Health Billing to Go, Inc. Dawn and her staff have shown tremendous success…
• resolving issues with outstanding AR and unpaid claims
• Training staff and implementing effective billing systems
• training staff in billing related operations and establishing processes to ensure compliance as well as robust collections
• interfacing with payor sources as necessary
• outsourcing of overflow billing
• excellent command of CMS COPs and state regulations related to billing
• lead billing due diligence on potential acquisitions
Kayla Slater, RN – Klarus Home Care – Ft. Worth, TX & Klarus Home Health – Albuquerque, NM
HHBTG is the easiest and safest way to ensure claims are processed correctly and timely. Dawn, Veronica, and their team have always responded immediately. Their quick responses have saved me time and money. I would recommend this service to any agencies regardless of size.
Krista Jernigan – East Texas Home Health